YAY! TO AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Elianto Angelrina Sale UPDATE!

Hello Lovelies!

A little update! I have succeeded in snapping a few photos of the Elianto Angelrina Sale! As I mentioned in my last post, I had a hard time documenting the sale as I was reluctantly given the permission to snap photos. So last weekend I went to Elianto Subang Parade and took a few photos to share with you guys:






And now the products :

Top shelf : Rosey Cheeks at 50% off
Bottom shelf : Natural Hues Shadow Kit at 50% off
Angelrina sets
Lipsticks at 20%  and 50% off.
Elianto Aura Lip Colour (Refill) at 70% off. It's only RM2.50 per palette.
Will do a tutorial on this :)
Natural Shower Cream and Body Lotion at 70% off
The crowd is crazy


There. Thirst quenched :) Sorry that this was a brief post but I hope you get the general idea of the sale. 

See ya in the next post!

Have a beautiful day! 

*All pictures are taken with Nokia N79 & N8 camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment