YAY! TO AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

☆☆Christmas Sale 2010!☆☆ (Part 1)


Hello lovelies!

So Christmas sale is on again! I was looking out for interesting cosmetics sale and found out that Elianto is having their unique Christmas sale called 'Elianto Algelrina Christmas'. I was looking forward to reviewing it and have already constructed a beautiful review on this sale in my mind. Here's the banner:


I was soo excited even thinking about the many Elianto products I'm gonna review and introduce to you. I have mentioned in my earlier post that I always have at least 1 Elianto product in my make up bag and I have been repurchasing a few of their items. So naturally this sale intrigued me and I was ready to review! And what's more interesting is that they have this 'Angelrina' promotion where customers can get a free Elianto Angelrina Teddy Bear with every purchase of RM180 and above OR get it at RM10 for the purchase of goods at RM60 & above OR get ir at RM5 for purchase of goods at RM120 & above. Sigh...get it? :)

So last Saturday I went to Elianto Mid Valley and saw that they had their stuff packed up in blue boxes for Christmas gifts ideas:

The blue packages  
I started taking pictures of the store. But as I was snapping away, I also started to gain attention of the salesgirls who gave me a weird look. Feeling guilty, I asked her, 'Can I take photos of the products and the sale? I wanna do a review in my blog'. She gave me a confused look and said, 'Wait ah', and asked her manager or colleague I can't really tell. She came back to me later with a reluctant 'Ok lah'. 

So I walked through the store and took these and only these:
Elianto eyeshadow palette-retails at RM5 and RM6 per piece. No discount
Mineral/Baked shadows which I can't remember the price but it's only 10% off
My favourite blushers. Original price is RM32, after discount is around RM28+ (3 years ago they had smaller packaging and retails at RM15. I was using it for years and stopped when they made the packaging bigger and increased the price to RM25. Now it's RM32? Eeek!) It's good product but a bit pricey for me.

The reason why I took only these photos is because they were giving me a hard time. Ok so I was like asking this salesgirl normal questions any customer would but she answered my questions reluctantly which annoyed me. Also, she followed me very, very closely maybe worried that I would put a few stuff in my bag? I dunno. But it was uncomfortable and I left the store without saying thank you. After I left, I saw her talking to her manager/colleague and they both gave me cold, worried looks. Maybe they are not familiar with bloggers/blogging and they cannot figure out whether it's permissible for customers to take photos. That's OK, I thought and walked on. I was a bit disappointed that I can't share with you guys about the sale. But oh well! What a blogger to do...what is she to do... :(

As I ventured along the Megamall, I stumbled upon Miss T's sale! Ooh it's soo pretty! :)


               

After the cold experience at Elianto, I decided to ask the salesgirl straight up if I actually can take photots of their sale and her response was a delighting 'Of course!'. I love her already. I strolled though the store and she answered my questions very nicely and I was oh so very happy. So without blabbering further, here are things I fell in love with:

Cosmetics pouches! Original price RM19.90, now at 10% off.
Pink and black polka dots are sooo cute!
A 2-compartment bag. Original price RM19.90, now at 10% off.
The bigger one above is original priced at RM19.90, now at 10% off.
The smaller one below is originally priced at RM16.90, now also at 10% off.
A huge make up bag ideal for travelling or just stashing you stuff at home.  
Original price is RM35.90, now 10% off.
Top compartment has a small mirror and compartments for your brushes. 
Lower compartment is a huge open space.
Earrings hanger. Originally priced at RM39.90, now at 50% off
 Jewelery box. Originally priced at RM29.90, now at 50% off.
THE CUTEST! Cupcake jewelry box! If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't have % off. Retails at Rm19.90!
Another huge cosmetics bag. Originally priced at RM25.90. Again, I can't remember the % off. Sorry. :(
I think it's 10%. It's a good deal discounted or not :)
Cosmetics bag rack. Take your pick!
Last but not least, their hair accessories corner. 
Ok now's the oooh-ing and drooling on all the pink and pretty stuff is done, I walked to 2 of my favourite drugstores, Watson's and Guardian. Here's what I spotted! Very good deals on my favourite products! :

My L'oreal True Match Foundation is cheaper!
Originally priced at RM52.90, now it's RM42.88 at Guardian.
RM47.61 at Watson's
The Biore Facial Fit Expert range retails at RM9.88 at Guardian. Original price is RM12.90
My favourite make-up remover now retails at RM18.88 at Guardian. original price is RM22.90
My favourite shampoo and conditioner
 L'OREAL Elseve Smooth Intense both retail at RM19.90. If  I'm not mistaken, the normal price for
the 180ml bottle is about RM11+ I'm not sure but what I can assure you, this combo is much cheaper. Love it! Stash it!
I might probably do a review on this :)
My current favourite skin care line, Neutrogena Deep Clean.
Will probably do a review on this too :) Very good pimple killer! Haha..

Well, this review turned up to be something interesting. I wanted to review Elianto's Angelrina Sale but when I was given a cold look, I decided to just make a sale review on the products I use and love, also stuff that are interesting and affordable like Miss T's products! This is called Part 1 because I'm planning to make another sale review sometime this week or anytime before Christmas. Hopefully I won't get a hard time snapping them pictures!

See ya in the next post!

Have a beautiful day! 

*All pictures are taken with Nokia N79 camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment