YAY! TO AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Beautiful Kuih Raya 2011


So Hari Raya is coming up soon! What's as exciting as buying make-up and getting the best outfits for the day? Kuih Raya!Raya is nothing without kuih raya. Here I introduce you to my favourite kuih raya. You can get them at very special prices!

1. Bluberry Tarts

Tired of the typical Pineapple Tarts, right? Yeah me too. I present to you tarts with a fabulous twist, with blueberry jam filling. Very soft and sweet. The colour is amazing too!



Blueberry Tart
RM 40 RM 38
45 pieces
2. Apple Tarts



Blueberry Tart
RM 40 RM 38
45 pieces
3.  Strawberry Fingers

Love love love! I could eat these non stop.



Strawberry Tarts
RM 38 RM 35
45 pieces
4. Luscious Hazelnut (it is luscious)


Luscious Hazelnut
RM 38 RM 35
45 pieces
5. Pandan Delight

This cookie is sooo crunchy and has a creamy coconut taste. My favourite so far :)



Pandan Delight
RM 38 RM 35
45 pieces
6. Cereal Blend

A must-have every raya season. But here it is with a twist-shiny sparkles on top :)


Cereal Blend
RM 38 RM 35
45 pieces
7. Almond Crunch **For DIABETIC PATIENTS**Kuih Raya untuk Pesakit Diabetik**

Ingredients:
*ALMOND CRUNCH
*ALMOND SLICES
*ALMOND POWDER
*COCO CROQUANT
*COCO CRUNCH

Almond Crunch
RM 38 RM 35
45 pieces
8. Chocolate Croquant **For DIABETIC PATIENTS**Kuih Raya untuk Pesakit Diabetik**

Ingredients:

*CROQUANT
*CHOCOLATE POWDER
*NESTUM BLEND
*HONEY


Coconut Croquant
RM 38 RM 35
45 pieces
I am based in Ampang. If you are interested, please contact me at beautyandagirl@gmail.com 

Thank you! :)


1 comment:

  1. my FAVOURITE is PANDAN DELIGHT! Don't let the look of it deceive you! They're yummy! my nephews love em too. :)

    ReplyDelete