YAY! TO AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review - Biore Facial Fit Expert w-CR Clarity Radiance

Hi. Let me introduce my skin to you. I have combination skin-oily on the forehead and nose and dry on other areas. I have had healthy skin in my teenage years, I hardly ever had acne. My skin tone was even and everything and anything worked on my skin.

When I reached 22 (which was err..not too long ago :P), I started having problems. I started to have breakouts much more often than before; like 2-3 acne a month, which is a disaster to me considering that I NEVER had them as many or as often before. 

I was desperate for a product to save my skin.......and then... I saw her.....the big brilliant smile, the great skin-Siti Nurhaliza on her Olay Total Effects TV commercial. That was when I started making Olay my everyday regime (I'll review it in another post). It worked well the first year or so but after that I found out that my skin was immune to it and I started breaking out again. So I switched to other products, here and there, but one product was worth remembering. 

It was Biore Facial-Fit Expert w-CR - Luminous Whitening Clarity Radiance, which I stumbled upon years later. It stated on the tube that it 'Removes dead skin cells and prevents blemishes'. Perfect!




As if it was answering my prayers, the back of the tube stated:
Rejuvinates skin dullness & blemished spots to reveal visibly luminous, 1-tone brighter, and beautiful looking skin. Formulated with Green Tea extract, soft whitening beads & green brightening beads, thoroughly removes dirt, impurities, excess oil and dead skin cells. This anti bacterial formula helps reduce blemishes and acne scar formation




YES! YES! YES!

I bought the 100g tube, went home and experimented.

The directions said : Massage dark spots /acne scar with fingertips.

The result after a month : My acne dries up at the first sign of redness, my acne scars demolished and my skin tone was clearer.

I don't have before or after photos of me using this product, but trust me, it works. 

But why take my word for it? Get a 50g tube at any drugstore for only RM5.87 and try. Don't let the dull tube colour let you down. It's true to its words.


No comments:

Post a Comment